Dear Americas Customers,
We know that many of you depend on Stratasys for your design to manufacturing needs. As we closely monitor the rapidly changing COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation worldwide, we are taking steps to prioritize the health and safety of our employees while ensuring business continuity to minimize disruptions for you, our valued customers.
Please note the following:
- Customer Service, Operations, and Logistics are continuing without disruption and we have contingency plans in place should our teams need to work from home.
- We continue to provide onsite service to customers who are allowing visitors and are rescheduling appointments for those who have implemented onsite restrictions.
- We are in a strong inventory position and do not anticipate any stockouts on systems or materials in the coming weeks.
Given that AMUG and other events have been postponed, we are offering a webinar series March 30 - April 3. You will be able to register for live webinar sessions that would have been featured at AMUG, including:
- Deploying and Sustaining AM in Your Organization: A Guide for Transformation with Blueprint
- Implementing High End Additive Jigs, Fixtures and Tooling with General Motors
- J750™ Digital Anatomy™ Printer: Materials and Software with the Stratasys Healthcare Team
- Employing AM for Tooling Applications within the Racing Industry with Andrew Miller from Penske Motor Sports
We anticipate adding more online events soon, both for education and to share information about new products. Stay tuned for more details on where you can watch and participate.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide regular updates as important information becomes available. In the meantime, for the most accurate and up-to-date information, visit the World Health Organization (WHO) website (https://www.who.int/) and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website (https://www.cdc.gov/) or your local Health and Human Services websites.
As always, we appreciate and value our business together. Let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way we can further support you through this time.