Five 3D Printing Best Practices for Education
More universities and colleges are using 3D printing to improve student learning. By incorporating 3D printing into projects and research, educators promote development in students’ critical thinking, real-world problem solving, collaboration, creativity and innovation. However, there’s more to implementing the technology than just installing the printer and turning it on.
Download the white paper to learn five best practices that faculty can use to integrate 3D printing, including:
- How to interface with the 3D printer workshop
- The value of iteration for teaching design optimization
- The importance of teamwork between faculty and workshop staff
- How to choose the right tools for the job
- The benefits of sharing experience with other institutions
Part of Coventry University’s industrial design curriculum includes working with 3D printers, like this Objet 3D Printer.
Thank you for your interest in, "Five Best Practices."Download