Industry’s easiest 3D printing workflow
GrabCAD Print software makes 3D printing easy, accessible, and connected for Stratasys 3D printers. It offers an efficient process that streamlines the CAD-to-print workflow. It's free, and all you need to do is sign up to receive it.
- Print directly from CAD
- Organize, manage, and monitor printers and print queues from anywhere
- Stay up to date with email notifications
- Analyze material usage, history, and utilization of your printer with in-depth reports and dashboards
GrabCAD Shop: work order management software for 3D printing model shops.
GrabCAD Shop simplifies your 3D Printing Shop workflow by substantially improving the way your teams manage and collaborate on prototyping work orders. Engineers, designers and shop operators minimize time-to-part by sharing a common work space to simplify print work order management, communicating requirements accurately and focusing on delivering quality prints on time.
GrabCAD Shop is unique in that it provides:
- Simple work order management built specifically for 3D printing model shops
- Integrated team communication & collaboration
- Easy setup and administration (no installation, no IT required)
Printing high-quality parts made simple
Advanced FDM within GrabCAD Print enables fine-level control over how parts are printed, simplifying the process and reducing the time to prepare the file for printing.
- Print stronger, lighter, purpose-built parts faster
- Easily process CAD files with no special expertise required
- Reduce iterations through targeted parameter control
- Get up and running with no complex software or training required
Printing color with the PANTONE® matching system
The inclusion of the Pantone matching system (PMS) into the GrabCAD Print workflow is an additional feature that makes it easy to 3D print with colors.
- The Stratasys J735 and J750 are the first 3D printers officially designated as PANTONE ValidatedTM
- Adding Pantone color selection increases the color gamut found within the GrabCAD Print Application and simplifies the color selection process
- Designers can access the colors directly from GrabCAD Print, selecting Pantone within the Print Settings dialog box. From within this view the user can search for their desired Pantone color or select from the list.
“One of the things we’re really excited about with ‘Kubo and the Two Strings’ and our collaboration with Stratasys was we embarked on something really unique.”
Brian McLean, LAIKA
Lancaster University (LU) Bends the Limits of 3DLU Researcher Explores the Next Frontier of 3D Printing: Shape-Shifting. Read the Case Study
- 5 min read