6 Steps to Building ROI in Curriculum
One of the most effective ways to teach students is to give them projects and problems from real life. Find out how you can offer your students usable career skills by creating partnerships with local businesses. Students will develop valuable skills by applying their education to solve real-world challenges these businesses face.
In this white paper, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine if this approach is a good fit
- Work with business contacts
- Provide good in-person service
- Create a bartering system
- Teach students to work effectively with businesses
With 3D printing, students develop real-world skills aided by resources that inspire.