Elevate Your Designs
The Dimension Elite features the finest resolution available in a Design Series Performance 3D Printer. Powered by FDM Technology, it prints in nine colors of real ABSplus thermoplastic. For times when you don’t need the finest resolution of .178 mm (0.007 in.), Catalyst software lets you speed up printing with a layer thicknesses of 0.254 mm (0.010 in.).
Dimension Elite 3D Print Pack
The 3D Print Pack is everything you need to start building 3D models. It includes:
- The Dimension Elite 3D printer
- The SCA-1200 Support Removal System
- A startup supply of materials
Materials and Bases
Dimension 3D printers use ABSplus thermoplastic to build your models. Model and soluble support materials come in convenient enclosed cartridges that are a snap to load. Inside the 3D printer, plastic filament travels through a tube to the print head, where it’s heated to a semi-liquid state and extruded in thin, accurate layers.
Modeling bases provide a stable platform where your prototype builds. Once printing is done, you simply take the recyclable plastic base out of your 3D printer and snap off the model.
Dimension Elite Product Specs
ABSplus in nine colors
203 x 203 x 305 mm (8 x 8 x 12 in.)
0.254 mm (0.010 in.) or 0.178 mm (0.007 in.)
Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
Size and weight:
686 x 914 x 1041 mm (27 x 36 x 41 in.); 127kg (282 lbs)
- Dimension Elite 3D Printer: 100–120 VAC 60 Hz, minimum 15A dedicated circuit or 220–240 VAC 50/60 Hz, minimum 7A dedicated circuit
- SCA-1200 support-removal system: 100-120 VAC, 15A, 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC, 10A, 50 Hz
- Dimension Elite 3D Printer: CE/ETL
- SCA-1200 Support Removal System: CE
Special Facility Requirements:
CatalystEX software converts your CAD program’s STL output into 3D modeling print paths, including any needed support structures. CatalystEX provides:
- A 3D view of the model or models to be printed
- The ability to scale 3D models to your desired size
- Control over how to orient your model in the build chamber
- Automatic or custom packs for multiple models in one build
- A print queue to assign many jobs, with estimated print time and material consumption
Soluble support enables you to build intricate models with overhangs, and even nested, moving assemblies, in one job. The SCA-1200 is a support removal system that lets you dissolve support away in a water-based solution, hands-free and unattended. You place your 3D printed prototype into the system, and the SCA provides the right temperature and agitation to efficiently reveal your ready-to-use part or assembly.