Speed Liquid Silicone Rubber Products to Market
Uri Masch - Stratasys PolyJet Applications Engineer
Prototyping and low-volume production of LSR parts are typically handled with manual casting methods, using molds made of metal, RTV or modeling board. However, these kinds of molds can be time and labor intensive to produce and pose limitations on the complexity of the mold.
In this webinar you’ll see how PolyJet technology offers an alternative to traditional molds, reducing the time and expense to make them, and shortening the product development time.
What You Will Learn
- Who can benefit from using PolyJet molds for LSR parts
- PolyJet's role in accelerating the product development cycle
- Comparison between traditional and PolyJet LSR molding
- How other companies have benefitted
Who Should Attend
- Manufacturers of LSR products
- Engineering managers & directors
- Manufacturing managers & engineers
- Operations managers
- Design engineers