Making the Case: How to Justify the Cost of a Rapid Prototyping System
You know you can save your company money by purchasing a rapid prototyping system. But do you know the best way to justify this capital expense purchase?
To convince finance people and upper management, you need to understand what they look for.
Attend this webinar and learn the strategies to make a solid business case for a prototyping machine.
- Todd Grimm
T. A. Grimm & Associates, Inc.
What You Will Learn
- How to justify the cost of an additive manufacturing system for prototyping
- The components that comprise a solid business case for purchase
- How to write a proposal that gets read and gets approved
- The difference between how you and finance people view benefits
- How to justify your proposal based on the most sound numbers first, then pull from secondary and tertiary benefits to strengthen your case
Who Should Attend
- Plant managers & directors
- Engineering managers & directors
- Product designers