The Benefits of 3D Printing for Your Business, hosted by Inc.
3D printing is at the front lines when it comes to the future of business technology. In this dynamic webinar, two industry experts will engage in a lively discussion of what 3D printing can do for your business. Marketing expert Bruce Bradshaw from Stratasys, the number one 3D printing manufacturer in the world, chats with Dr. Kevin Dowling, the lead engineer at 4Moms, a company dedicated to making innovative baby products. Tune in to gain essential information on how to strengthen, modernize and accelerate your business through 3D printing.
- Dr. Kevin Dowling, Vice President of Engineering, 4Moms
- Bruce Bradshaw, VP Marketing, North America, Stratasys
- Moderator: Ross Banham, Journalist
What You Will Learn
- How to accelerate product development with 3D printers
- The need for dedicated 3D printing resources
- About the capabilities of 3D printed materials
Who Should Attend
- C-Level Management
- Engineering Managers & Directors
- Product Development Managers
- Product Designers
- Production Engineers