Introduction to 3D Printing
The next industrial revolution is all about personal fabrication, and it’s happening now. 3D printing is poised to unlock the potential in every person to create, innovate and fabricate. It’s already transforming manufacturing; soon it will change the world.
Recognizing the profound implications of 3D printing for the future of design and manufacturing, Stratasys Education has designed this course to prepare students for current and emerging careers in those fields. Students will begin their careers equipped with practical 3D printing experience and a critical eye for the technology’s advantages and limitations. From there, the possibilities are theirs to explore.M
Upon course completion, students will be able to:
- Produce a fully functional moving part in a single print
- Explain current and emerging 3D printing applications in the manufacturing field
- Understand the advantages and limitations of each 3D printing technology
- Evaluate scenarios and recommend the appropriate use of 3D printing technology
- Identify opportunities to apply 3D printing technology for time and cost savings
Download the 3D Printing Curriculum
Access everything you need to teach a dynamic course in 3D printing.
A Community of Educators
You're joining a worldwide community of educators working to cultivate and expand the use of 3D printing in education. Because technology evolves, this curriculum was built to adapt and refresh through community effort.
Ask us how substantial contributions to this community can make you eligible for free FDM or PolyJet 3D printer cartridges. If you have ideas and supporting content to improve or expand this curriculum, email email@example.com.
As the curriculum is updated, you’ll receive updates on new content and invitations to exclusive webinars.