3D Printing With Rubber-like Material
The family of Rubber-like materials (Tango family) offers a variety of elastomer characteristics including Shore scale A hardness, elongation at break, tear resistance and tensile strength. Rubber-like material is useful for many modeling applications including:
- Exhibition and communication models
- Rubber surrounds and over-molding
- Soft-touch coatings and nonslip surfaces for tooling or prototypes
- Knobs, grips, pulls, handles, gaskets, seals, hoses, footwear
Rubber-like materials include:
- Rubber-like gray (TangoGray FLX950)
- Rubber-like black (TangoBlack FLX973)
- Rubber-like translucent (TangoPlus FLX930)
- Rubber-like advanced black (TangoBlackPlus FLX980)
- Simulate rubber with Digital Materials on Connex, Connex2 and Connex3 systems
With Connex, Connex2 and Connex3 systems, you can create digital materials that combine Rigid Opaque white material (VeroWhitePlus), Rubber-like black material (TangoBlackPlus), or Rubber-like material (TangoPlus) to simulate nine Shore A values from Shore 27 to Shore 95, with increasing tensile strength and tear resistance. Additional Digital Materials with more Shore values can be created by combining other rigid and Rubber-like materials, including a range of color materials on Connex3 systems.
Easy support removal
Increase productivity and gain even more design freedom with the ability to easily remove support material from delicate features and small cavities. Soluble support material (SUP706) empowers hands-free removal, plus improved manual or WaterJet removal. It is compatible with all PolyJet materials (except hearing aid and dental materials) and works on all Connex1, Connex2 and Connex3 systems.