3D Printing With High Temperature Material
High Temperature material (RGD525, white) combines heat resistance with exceptional dimensional stability. The material can simulate the thermal performance of engineering plastics and is ideal for testing applications such as hot-air flow or hot-water flow in pipes and faucets.
Objet High Temperature material has a heat deflection temperature of 63–67 C (145-153 F) upon removal from the printer. Thermal post treatment in a programmable oven can increase this to 75-80 C (167-176 F).
High-temperature parts with improved functional performance
Combining High Temperature material with Rubber-like materials produces varying Shore A values, gray shades and rigid functional materials with higher temperature resistance. The composite also enables printing high-temperature parts with over-molding.
Easy support removal
Increase productivity and gain even more design freedom with the ability to easily remove support material from delicate features and small cavities. Soluble support material (SUP706) empowers hands-free removal, plus improved manual or WaterJet removal. It is compatible with all PolyJet materials (except hearing aid and dental materials) and works on all Connex1, Connex2 and Connex3 systems.
A wide range of applications
- Form, fit and thermal functional testing of static parts
- High-definition parts requiring excellent surface quality
- Exhibition modeling under strong lighting conditions
- Heat resistant jigs and fixtures
- Post-processing including painting, gluing or metallization processes
- Models in transit
- Taps, pipes and household appliances
- Hot air and hot water testing