3D Printing With High Temperature Material
High Temperature material (RGD525, white) combines heat resistance with exceptional dimensional stability. The material can simulate the thermal performance of engineering plastics and is ideal for testing applications such as hot-air flow or hot-water flow in pipes and faucets.
Objet High Temperature material has a heat deflection temperature of 63–67 C (145-153 F) upon removal from the printer. Thermal post treatment in a programmable oven can increase this to 75-80 C (167-176 F).
Simulate High Temperature Parts With Improved Functional Performance
Combining High Temperature material with Rubber-like materials produces varying Shore A values, gray shades and rigid functional materials with higher temperature resistance. The composite also enables printing high-temperature parts with over-molding.
Wide Range of Applications
High Temperature PolyJet photopolymer is useful for many applications including:
- Form, fit and thermal functional testing of static parts
- High-definition parts requiring excellent surface quality
- Exhibition modeling under strong lighting conditions
- Heat resistant jigs and fixtures
- Post-processing including painting, gluing or metallization processes
- Models in transit
- Taps, pipes and household appliances
- Hot air and hot water testing