3D Printing With PC-ABS
Engineers and designers use PC-ABS in demanding applications like power-tool prototyping and industrial equipment manufacturing. 3D printing in real engineering thermoplastics results in stronger parts, more confident testing and prototypes that mimic the material properties of the final product.
PC-ABS works with soluble support material, meaning support removal is hands-free and complex parts with deep internal cavities take no extra effort.
This material works with Fortus 360mc, 400mc and 900mc 3D Printers.
PC-ABS spec sheet
See the mechanical, thermal, electrical and other properties of PC-ABS.
- Strong thermoplastics like ABS and PC
- Used in professional settings by engineers and product designers
- Sterilizable and biocompatible materials
- Great for form, fit and function prototypes and low-volume production parts
- On-demand access to a range of traditional and additive technologies
- Expertise in a range of manufacturing processes
- Great for one-off prototypes, overflow work or evaluating technologies