Desktop Sized High-end Rapid Prototyping
Create high-end prototypes, realistic models with specialized properties, and more. With the accuracy and versatility of the Objet30 Pro, a 3D printer that fits on your desktop, anything is possible.
Eight different 3D printing materials, such as clear, high-temperature and simulated polypropylene, offer the power to create realistic models.
The industry's best print resolution yields smooth surfaces, accuracy on even the smallest moving parts and versatility to create thin walls.
Roomy tray size enables printing of a variety of consumer goods, electronics, medical devices and more.Get a Quote
Simulate plastics that closely resemble your end product with the feature dimensional stability and high-detail visualization of the Vero family of materials. Use the Objet30 Pro to print with Rigid Opaque materials in white, black, blue, or gray.
For fine details, advanced testing, or moveable prototypes, employ the Objet30 Pro's specialized material capabilities including:
- Transparent (VeroClear), a nearly colorless material featuring great dimensional stability, fine-detail model building, and simulation of transparent thermoplastic such as PMMA
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene (RGD450 & RDG430) a material offering toughness and durability for smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
System Size and Weight
82.6 x 60 x 62 cm (32.5 x 23.6 x 24.4 in.); 106 kg (234 lbs.)
294 x 192 x 148.6 mm (11.57 x 7.55 x 5.85 in.)
28 microns (0.0011 in.); 16 microns for VeroClear material (.0006 in.)
0.1 mm (0.0039 in.) varies depending on part geometry, size, orientation, material and post-processing method
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 900 dpiDownload the Spec Sheet
Objet Studio Software
So that you can build high-quality, accurate 3D models, Objet Studio automatically transforms STL and SLC files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices, including both build material and support. Quickly edit trays, assign materials, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance with click-and-build wizards. Enjoy software features including:
- Easy tray build setup, including multiple models and materials
- Automatic support generation
- On-the-fly slicing for immediate printing
- Auto-placement of trays for accuracy and consistency
- Multi-user networking