Automate Your Workflow
Advance the capabilities of your dental lab with the Objet30 Dental Prime. PolyJet technology delivers accurate crown and bridge models through automated, hands-off production, so you can streamline your lab’s workflow and avoid outsourcing costs.
The high quality print mode also allows your lab to expand into fine-detail applications like diagnostic wax-ups and removable partial denture casting patterns.
The Objet30 Dental Prime offers three Dental Materials, specially engineered for digital dentistry, in conveniently sealed cartridges:
- VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability.
- VeroGlaze (MED620), an opaque material with A2 shading designed to provide the best color match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement, up to 24 hours.
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), can produce orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays and surgical guides for temporary in-mouth placement.
Objet30 Dental Prime Specifications
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610)
- VeroDentPlus (MED690)
- VeroGlaze (MED620)
- SUP705 (WaterJet Soluble)
Maximum Build Size (XYZ):
300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi: Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
0.1 mm (.0039 in.) varies depending on part geometry, size, orientation, material and post-processing method
Minimum Layer Thickness:
16 microns (.0006 in.)
High quality: 16-micron (.0006 in.) resolution
High speed: 28-micron (.0011 in.) resolution
Windows 7 and Windows 8
Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
System Size and Weight:
82.5 x 62 x 59 cm (32.28 x 24.4 x 23.22 in.); 106 kg (234 lbs.)
Temperature 18-25°C (64-77°F); relative humidity 30-70%
Single phase: 100-200V; 50-60Hz; 7A or 200-240V; 50-60Hz; 3.5A