Discover how the world's leading manufacturers are driving production improvements and efficiency benefits from additive manufacturing.
At: Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre, Coventry, CV7 9JU
Date: Tuesday 9th April 2019
Time: 09:30 - 14:00
At this seminar, Stratasys and the Manufacturing Technology Centre reveal the latest trends and explain how you too can join this
• 09.00 Coffee, Pastries & Networking
• 09.30 Welcome
• 09.40 Finding Impact: Identifying Suitable Additive
• 10.10 Application Brief: Composite Tooling
• 10.30 Customer Use Case: McLaren Formula One
• 11.00 Coffee & Networking
• 11.20 Customer Use Case: BAE Systems
• 11.50 Customer Use Case:
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)
• 12.10 The 3D Printing Landscape –
Capabilities And Competition
• 12.30 New Product Announcement
• 12.50 Software & Workflow Considerations
• 13.10 The Stratasys Training Academy
• 13.30 Q&A / End
• 13.30 Lunch
• 14.00 MTC Tours Commence
• 14.00 – 16.00 Rolling Breakout Sessions
(Repeated Every 30 Mins) On:
- Prototyping Realism
- Elastomers on the F123 Series
- GrabCAD Advanced FDM
We will also have technical consultants on-hand after the event to address your specific applications.
Tour Now Sold Out
Disclaimer: Stratasys Solutions Ltd., make all reasonable efforts to run this event on the given date and to ensure the details of the schedule are correct at time of release. The company, however, reserves the right to amend the schedule of the event and to cancel the event due to low enrolment, inclement weather or other circumstances that would make it unviable. By registering to the event you verify that you will now allow the event organiser and partners to send you periodic information pertaining to the event and to store your details on our database for correspondence purposes following the event. Please note you can unsubscribe at any time.
Thank you for registering for Additive Manufacturing Seminar. We will send you joining instructions and directions prior to the event and look forward to seeing you there.