Five best practices for your students.
More universities and colleges are using 3D printing to improve student learning. By incorporating 3D printing into projects and research, educators promote development in students’ critical thinking, real-world problem solving, collaboration, creativity, and innovation. However, there’s more to implementing the technology than just installing the printer and turning it on.
Download the white paper to learn five best practices that faculty can use to integrate 3D printing, including:
- How to interface with the 3D printer workshop
- The value of iteration for teaching design optimization
- The importance of teamwork between faculty and workshop staff
- How to choose the right tools for the job
- The benefits of sharing experience with other institutions