While the 3D printing industry has a wide variety of materials to choose from, ranging from plastic to metal and wax to paper, the selection is often quite limited for a given technology. It is even more restricted for individual 3D printers. PolyJet 3D Printers are a notable exception.
In this white paper, you’ll learn about the vast range of PolyJet materials and the opportunities they present.
We’ll show you:
- Individual base resins and their properties
- Digital Materials, produced by combining two or more base resins
- Materials that mimic polypropylene, ABS and other production plastics
- Specialty materials for requirements like heat resistance or biocompatibility
- How multiple materials can be combined in a single