Make End of Arm Tools Faster, Lighter and Easier With FDM
- Rob Winker — Corporate FDM Applications Manager
A robot’s end of arm tool (EOAT) is selected based on the operation it will perform and is specific to the part or tool that it manipulates.
Robot users often need customized solutions to engage uniquely shaped objects but this is typically a costly and time-consuming approach.
In this webinar you’ll see how FDM technology offers a number of benefits over traditional methods of making EOATs.
What You Will Learn
- Who can benefit from FDM
- FDM’s role in producing EOATs
- Comparison between traditional and FDM EOAT production
- Where FDM EOATs are a best fit
- How other companies have benefitted
Who Should Attend
- Robotic system integrators
- Engineering managers & directors
- Manufacturing managers & engineers
- Operations managers
- Design engineers
- Machine shop supervisors
- Assembly supervisors