Productivity and Business Growth for RP Managers and Operators - OBJ-TR401
Rapid prototyping is all about providing the best solutions to your clients on time and under budget. This course can help you, as an RP manager, operator or owner of Stratasys 3D printing systems, improve productivity and reduce total cost of 3D printer ownership.
Prerequisite: at least half a year of practical experience with an Stratasys 3D Printer
Duration: 1 day
Course fee: Contact your Stratasys regional office/representative.
Space in this course is limited.
Workshop objectives include learning:
- To become familiar with Stratasys printing materials
- To improve 3D printer performance
- About advanced applications and tools
- About Stratasys customer support services
Workshop topics will include:
- New materials
- Customer support services and maintenance tips
- Application tools
- Overview of 3D printing materials
- Stratasys service concepts
- Industry-specific applications for 3D printing
- Open discussion on:
- Future requirements (products, commercial terms)
- Experiences and practices
- Questions and answers