PolyJet Desktop Applications - OBJ-TR241
3D printing technology can open a whole new world of amazing developments and exciting possibilities for designers and engineers. Industrial designs, mechanical items and moving parts are only a few of the outputs possible with Stratasys 3D Printers.
This course will teach you how to get the most from your desktop 3D printer, to consistently print quality models.
Prerequisite: Experience using Stratasys Desktop 3D Printers.
Duration: 1 day
Fee: Contact your Stratasys regional office/representative
Space in this course is limited.
Workshop objectives include learning:
- How to implement advanced 3D printing techniques
- Which materials are available and how to choose the best materials for your job
- How to maximize printer uptime
Workshop topics will include:
- Pre-printing considerations and tips
- Best practices for using new materials
- STL correction
- Post-printing processes
- 3D printer uptime
- Printing exercises to learn more about materials
- Customer success stories and knowledge sharing