Advanced Application Seminar for Academia - OBJ-TR500
This course is restricted to academic users only who owns and operates Stratasys Eden\Connex 3D printers.
The seminar will cover topics such as PolyJet 3D printing technologies, software, printing materials, and post-process applications for printed models. There will be hands-on sessions, lectures, video presentations, and open discussions about 3D printing applications in the professional and academic worlds. You will also get to take home a 3D printed model. A familiarity with professional 3D printing puts you a step ahead of the rest.
Prerequisite: Academic customers only
Duration: 3 days on-site
Course Fee: Free with Connex Education Package purchase. For further details contact your Stratasys regional office/representative.
Course objectives include learning to:
- Implement advanced 3D printing techniques and post processing
- Acquire adv. Application capabilities
- Increase material knowledge
- Improve materials and application usage
Course topics include:
- Pre-printing considerations and tips
- Best practices for using new materials
- STL correction
- Post-printing processes
- Industry-specific case studies
- Examples of 3D printing applications
- Printing exercises to learn more about using Digital Materials and PolyJet Clear material