Eden and Connex Applications - OBJ-TR134
3D printing can open a whole new world of amazing developments and exciting possibilities for designers and engineers. Industrial designs, mechanical items and moving parts are only a few of the outputs possible with Stratasys 3D Printers.
Prerequisite: Experience using Stratasys Eden/Connex 3D printers
Duration: 2 days
Course fee: For details contact your Stratasys regional office/representative.
Space in this course is limited.
Workshop objectives include learning to:
- Implement advanced 3D printing techniques
- Determine which materials are available and how to choose the best materials for your job
- Maximize printer uptime
- Pre-printing considerations and tips
- Best practices for using new materials
- STL correction
- Post-printing processes
- Printer uptime
- Industry-specific case studies
- Examples of 3D printing applications
- Printing exercises to learn more about using Transparent and Digital Materials
- Customer success stories