Advanced Operators for Eden - OBJ-TR211
This course is restricted to owners and operators of Stratasys Eden\Connex 3D printers.
This course provides you with advanced applications and mechanical training to enhance advantage of your 3D printer’s capabilities and consistently print quality models. You will learn applications post-processes, pre-printing consideration, best practices for printing and maintaining your 3D printer and models finishing experience skills.
The course will help you to maximize your printer capabilities, decree your downtime and lower the printing costs. The course includes lectures and hands-on sessions.
Prerequisite: At least three months' practical experience with Eden or Connex 3D printing systems
Duration: 3 days
Course fee: For details contact your Stratasys regional office/representative.
Course objectives include learning to:
- Implement advanced 3D printing techniques and post processing
- Acquire adv. Application capabilities
- Choose the right material for each application
- Perform advanced maintenance procedures to increase your 3D printer’s uptime
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and restore systems to optimum working condition
Course topics include:
- Pre-printing considerations and tips
- Best practices for using new materials
- STL correction
- Post-printing processes
- Printer uptime
- Industry-specific case studies
- Examples of 3D printing applications
- Printing exercises to learn more about using Digital Materials and PolyJet Clear material