Advanced Application Seminar for Academia: OBJ-TR500
This course is restricted to academic users only who own and operate Stratasys Eden/Connex 3D printers.
The seminar will cover topics such as PolyJet 3D printing technologies, software, printing materials, and post-process applications for printed models. There will be hands-on sessions, lectures, video presentations, and open discussions about 3D printing applications in the professional and academic worlds. You will also get to take home a 3D printed model. A familiarity with professional 3D printing puts you a step ahead of the rest.
Prerequisite: Academic customers only
Duration: 1 - 2 days
Course fee: Free with Connex Education Package purchase. For further details contact your Stratasys regional office/representative.
Course objectives include learning to:
- Implement advanced 3D printing techniques and post processing
- Acquire adv. Application capabilities
- Increase material knowledge
- Improve materials and application usage
Course topics include:
- Pre-printing considerations and tips
- Best practices for using new materials
- STL correction
- Post-printing processes
- Industry-specific case studies
- Examples of 3D printing applications
- Printing exercises to learn more about using Digital Materials and PolyJet Clear materials