Welcome to the Stratasys community. We created these online communities to foster lively conversation about 3D Printing and Fused Deposition Modeling technology (FDM). We hope you find the content useful and that you'll share your reactions to help us deepen understanding of the technology and shape its future.
Please follow these community guidelines to help everyone have a meaningful experience:
- Keep comments relevant to the topic of the post and previous comments. We hope our posts launch conversations that grow and meander thoughtfully and organically into new ideas and perspectives.
- Please dissent respectfully when you disagree with a post or comment. We value your input.
- If you'd like to propose a new topic, or if you need direct follow-up from Stratasys, please use our customer feedback form.
Stratasys monitors posts. Please be patient while an administrator reviews and publishes your comment. Stratasys does not edit comments, but will decline from posting comments that contain:
- Personal attacks or malicious intent
- Hateful, racial or ethnically offensive, obscene or sexually explicit material; threats; or derogatory material
- The sole purpose of driving content to a website for personal, political or monetary gain
- A focus on selling a product or service
- Private information, or information concerning actual or threatened litigation
- Copyrighted material or trade secrets
If you believe in good faith that material appearing on a Stratasys site infringes on a copyright that you own, please contact us.
Stratasys cannot accept comments from children younger than 13.
Stratasys does not endorse comments by its employees other than authorized representatives.
If you are a Stratasys employee, say so in your comment — whether you're posting from the office or elsewhere. This lends credibility and helps readers understand your perspective. Stratasys will decline to post comments containing confidential information or suggestions that may harm customers, employees or the company.