Come join us at LMT LAB DAY East 2017 in Atlantic City, New Jersey
The Digital Future of Dentistry
Build surgical guides, veneer models, orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays, and models in-house. The Objet30 OrthoDesk is your ticket to the world of digital dentistry.
Fully digital process eliminates the need for storing bulky physical models.
Automated model-making dramatically reduces fabrication times for an exponential increase in technician output.
Affordability and compact size empower dental labs and practices to increase capacity and accelerate production times.
Based on PolyJet 3D Printing technology, the Objet30 OrthoDesk empowers you to:
- Digitize your workflow from CAD file to model to eliminate manual modeling and storage
- Accelerate production times
- Increase capacity
Choose from three PolyJet Dental Materials, specially engineered for dentistry and packaged in convenient sealed cartridges:
- VeroDentPlus (MED690) in dark beige creates amazingly fine features and finish with strength, accuracy and durability.
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), transparent and medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement.
- VeroGlaze (MED620), opaque material with A2 shading and the best color match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for up to 24 hours or in-mouth placement.
System Size and Weight
82.5 x 62 x 59 cm (WxDxH) (32.28 x 24.4 x 23.22 in) 93 kg (205 lbs)
300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 in)
(Z-axis) Horizontal build layers down to 28 μm (0.0011 in)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 900 dpiDownload the Spec Sheet
Objet Studio Software
So that you can build high-quality, accurate 3D models, Objet Studio automatically transforms STL and SLC files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices, including both build material and support. Quickly edit trays, assign materials, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance with click-and-build wizards. Enjoy software features including:
- Easy tray build setup, including multiple models and materials
- Automatic support generation
- On-the-fly slicing for immediate printing
- Auto-placement of trays for accuracy and consistency
- Multi-user networking